BOOKS FOR YOU TO READ AND DOWNLOAD
- E-mail your articles and book-length reports to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by regular mail to:
M. S. Thirumalai
6820 Auto Club Road #320
Bloomington, MN 55438 USA.
- Contributors from South Asia may send their articles to
Central Institute of Indian Languages,
Mysore 570006, India or e-mail to email@example.com.
- Your articles and booklength reports should be written following the MLA, LSA, or IJDL Stylesheet.
- The Editorial Board has the right to accept, reject, or suggest modifications to the articles submitted for publication, and to make suitable stylistic adjustments. High quality, academic integrity, ethics and morals are expected from the authors and discussants.
- Would you like to announce the dates and venues of your conferences, seminars, etc., and also publish the outline proceedings of these programs? Send a report to Language in India.
Copyright © 2001
Kindly note that the copyright of the articles rests with the authors concerned. They have the right to re-publish the articles in any form they wish. However, they are required to indicate that the article was originally published in Language in India, www.languageinindia.com.
M. S. Thirumalai
We welcome Dr. Sam Mohanlal and Dr.(Mrs.) B. A. Sharada to the Editorial Board of Language in India. Both have been serving the discipline of Indian Linguistics for over twenty-five years. Dr. Sam Mohanlal specializes in sociolinguistics and applied linguistics. In recent years he has begun to work in the discipline of Clinical Linguistics as well. Dr. Sharada has her Ph.D. in Information and Documentation sciences and her papers on Indian linguistics research published in various journals have been welcomed by leading Indian linguists as empirically showing the strengths and weaknesses of Indian linguistics. With Dr. Mallikarjun, a specialist in Language Planning, Applied Linguistics, and Descriptive Linguistics, already on the Board of Editors, we now have a very strong team that represents the various branches of Indian linguistics and inter-disciplinary research on Indian languages. -- Thirumalai, Editor, Language in India.
HOME PAGE | CONTACT EDITOR
INSTITUTES & DEPARTMENTS OF LINGUISTICS, INDIAN LANGUAGES, SPEECH AND HEARING, AND ENGLISH LITERATURE! SEND YOUR ANNOUNCEMENTS TO APPEAR IN THIS PLACE!!
Send your articles
as an attachment
to your e-mail to